|The Healthy Times Newsletter - Fun Nutrition Your Way - Where You're the Boss! -|
|Weight Loss Diet Supplements||Daily BioBasic Supplements||Home Business||Immune System Nutrition||The Enzymes Advantage Trail||Skin Care Beauty|
|Anti-Aging - Antioxidants||Search This Site||Digestive Supplements||Free Energy Info||Environmentally Friendly Products||Nutrition Supplements Index|
|Hot Nutrition Supplements||Energy Supplements||Heart Supplements||Brain Supplements||Health Fitness Supplements||Joint Health Supplements|
|Life Plus Vitamins Home||Nutrition Pricelist||Ordering (800 Number)||Free Health News||Free Health Articles||Contact Us|
Healthy Nutrition with Enzymes and Phytonutrients from over 30 different Plants Fruits and Vegetables.
New Bio-Shape Weight Loss Support. Test your knowledge \Trivia -Health and more. Minimum Health or Maximum Health? It's like does anybody really want to earn the minimum wage? The Ruggburns - a new comic. Plus calcium, protein - necessary for weight loss. Zinc is vital to male sex. A superior Vitamin C. Plus removing warts with duct tape.
|James and Jean Sapp at your Service!|
"You know Brain, there is a simpler way than eating fruits, vegetables and carrots all day. Also did you know that good nutrition with Daily BioBasics can Nourish, Cleanse, Protect and a Whole Lot more? It's a Premium Nutritional Powerhouse."
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. ARTICLE - "Trivia- Questions and Answers with Mr. Brain."
2. ARTICLE - HEALTH BYTES.
3. ARTICLE - Minimum Health or Maximum Health? That is the Question!
4. FEATURED ARTICLE - The Ruggburns Home Business Comic?
5. ARTICLE - OTHER IMPORTANT HEALTH ARTICLES!
6. HEALTH INFORMATION WEBPAGES
These are the topics you will be reading in this edition of the newsletter!!!!
1. True or False - Blood is red?
2. True or False - The amino acid L Arginine is an effective natural remedy for erectile dysfunction and an effective natural alternative to Viagra®?
3. True or False - Pandas are bears.
4. True or False - Hunger is triggered by an empty stomach.
5. True or False - A limb (your leg, arm, foot, etc.) "falls asleep" because its blood supply gets cut off.
6. True or False - A hippo's stomach is 10 ft. long and can hold 400 pounds of food.
7. True or False - In the Old West, more cowboys died from crossing swollen rivers than during gunfights.
The Brain - Mr. Q and A!
New Bio-Shape Weight Loss Program
Weight Loss Support System
Life Plus BIO-SHAPE WEIGHT LOSS INFORMATION!
We analyze nutrition, fitness, exercise, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, diet and dietary supplements and the role they play!
The question is who would want only minimum health (or worse) when they could have maximum health!
Sure the above minimum health situations aren't going to kill you (or at least not immediately), but is this the way you want to live your life? Do you really want to just scrape by when there is an option?
Often people in minimum health are often too tired or sluggish to do things, they are overweight, etc. They don't feel real bad but they sure don't feel terrific.
Actually the attitude of minimum health is like too many other attitudes we have. We are always too willing to sell ourselves short. We are too willing to settle for second best even when we don't have to. Too often this attitude can flow over into our jobs and relationships. This over the course of a lifetime can cause us much unhappiness and cost us a lot of money.
But the real issue here is minimum and maximum health, and what can we do to strive toward maximum health..
To strive toward maximum health requires the following:
The Ruggburns - by Grace and James Sapp
|The Ruggburns is a satirical look at MLM and home business stereotypes. It highlights common Network Marketing and Home Business mistakes and misconceptions. Sure we have all heard of the silly comments and statements made about some home businesses, however people are everywhere are flocking to home businesses in the area of referral marketing. Partially because of it's simplicity and lack of problems inherent in other types of businesses, but also a huge factor not to be overlooked is the Internet. In fact the majority of businesses today are going to some form of referral based marketing. Everything from legal services to phone companies to Amazon.com. This seems to be the wave of the future as businesses see a way of increasing revenue without additional advertising costs. In fact the vast majority of all web businesses have a referral program.
Of course just like life all businesses also have problems. In fact there have been some major obstacles in the past associated with referral marketing home businesses. However, learn how we have eliminated the biggest and most common obstacles standing in the way of having success in referral marketing.
If you are interested in possibly earning some extra income or know someone else who may be - Click Here for more Work at Home Business Information!
Other Important Health Articles
Low Calcium Seems To Turn On The Fat-Making Gene!
If you want to lose weight, it may be a good idea to make sure your diet is not too low in calcium. It appears that low body levels of calcium "turn on" a gene that tells cells to hold on to fat or make more of it.
Scientists at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville studied mice who contained a gene containing characteristics normally found in human fat cells. Different groups of mice went on a reduced-calorie diet. The mice that received calcium in amounts equivalent to what American women consume "about 500 mg daily) lost 8 percent of their body fat. When the calcium content was increased to the average human dose of 1,600 mg per day the mice lost 42 percent of their body fat.
Quite Simply Zinc is Vital to Sex
The male sex organs use more zinc than any other part of the body. It's no wonder then that so many men have sexual problems. According to professor emeritus Denhan Harman, M.D. Ph.D. of the University of Nebraska School of Medicine, a large part of the population consumes diets deficient in zinc.
The reason for this is soil depletion. The plants we eat extract zinc from the soil, yet commercial fertilizers don't replace the zinc. Over many decades of farming, no zinc is left in the soil.
Dr. Earl Mindell, the famous pharmacologist and best-selling author, says: "If there's any zinc in raw food, most of it is lost in processing and cooking the food." Zinc deficiency in children causes delayed sexual development, according to studies done by Dr. S.Z. Ghavami at the Pediatric Department of New York's Nassau County Medical Center.
Studies Show the Penis' Can Shrink
Dr. U. Mehta reported in the Indian Journal of Experimental Biology that clinical tests showed the testicles and penises of animals atrophied (shrank) when the animals were fed diets devoid of zinc. In other tests the testosterone levels of men given zinc supplements increased dramatically, according to Dr. L.D. Antoniou.
Increase Your Diet Of Protein To Lose Weight
PROTEIN AND WEIGHT LOSS -- Recent studies indicate that increasing protein intake to 25% of calorie intake increases both fat loss and weight loss. In one study, 65 obese patients consumed a diet containing 30% fat. They were divided into two groups. One group's diet contained only 12% protein and the other group's diet had 25% protein.
After six months, the group eating the higher protein diet had lost 75% more weight and also lost significantly more fat - 16.7 pounds versus 11.2 pounds. (Aminolyze liquid protein and Slender Now Protein Super Shakes are excellent sources of protein!)
Timed Released Vitamin C is Far Superior
Don't be fooled by high mg doses of cheap Vitamin C products. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin. Unlike fat soluble vitamins (like A and D) the body eliminates any water soluble vitamins it can't use at that particular moment.
For Example: If you take 1000mg of a non-timed released Vitamin C and the body can only use 200mg at that particular time than you just wasted 800mg. Timed released is given to the body slowly over several hours instead of all at once so you are able to utilize a much higher percentage of the product you are taking.
Also look for Vitamin C products which contain rutin, hesperidin and bioflavonoids. These are evidence of a superior Vitamin C product. Rutin is a natural bioflavonoid which acts synergistically with Vitamin C to help maintain a healthy immune system. Hesperidin, a bioflavanoid found in citrus fruits, is a crucial part of the vitamin C family. Hesperidin nutritionally supports the strength of the capillaries. It has a similar nutritional support as quercetin. It also inhibits histamine release. Bioflavonoids protect cardiovascular tissue health and also act as hormones, hormone precursors, enzymes, enzyme activators, enzyme inhibitors, co-enzymes and others in the body.
Duct Tape Effective for Common Warts in Children
By Darin Ingels, ND
Healthnotes Newswire (November 21, 2002)-The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently ordered the seizure of a dietary supplement that the agency said was falsely being claimed to be beneficial for people with autism.
For the rest of the story please type https://www.nutrinus.com in the address bar of your browser.
Relationships and Health
Healthy Eating Habits for Health
Antioxidants and Free Radicals
Dietary Fiber and Colon Cleansing
Preventing Heart Attacks and Strokes
Dealing With Anger & Stress
Exercise & Working Out
Information Just For Women
Diet and Eating Tips
Beauty Tips and Skin Information
The Skin & Antioxidants
General Health and Nutrition Information
Migraine (Migrane) Headaches - Role of Stress
Top 10 Foods for Health & Longevity
Index of Other Articles
Additional Health and Nutrition Information
Index of Past Newsletters
1. False - Actually blood is red only part of the time. Blood in the arteries is loaded with oxygen and thus red. However, after the oxygen is used up by the cells and is traveling back to the heart in the veins it is a purple-blue. When cut the blood hits and air and it oxidizes and turns red again.
2. True - The combination of arginine (an amino acid) and yohimbine (a constituent of the herbal remedy yohimbe) is an effective natural alternative to Viagra®, according to a new study in European Urology (2002;41:608-13). While both arginine and yohimbine have been studied separately and shown to improve erectile function with long-term use, this is the first study demonstrating that one-time administration prior to intercourse is effective.
3. False - Actually the panda is an extremely large cousin of the raccoon.
4. False - Hunger is set off when nutrients are absent in the blood stream. In response to this, the brain begins rhythmic contractions of the stomach and intestines, which causes stomach grumbling and the feeling of hunger. This is one reason why Daily BioBasics with its wealth of nutrients is included in the new Bio-Shape Weight Loss Paks.
5. False- This feeling of numbness (called neurapraxia) happens when a major nerve is pinched against a hard object or bone. This produces a harmless temporary sensation of numbness, but the blood continues to flow normally.
6. True - Hippo's can eat 400 pounds of food.
7. True- Many more cowboys drowned in rivers. Despite the fact that almost every cowboy carried a gun very few were killed in gun fights.
HOW TO ORDER LIFE PLUS PRODUCTS
(By telephone or secure order form)
Well, that does it for now. We hope you'd like to see more free information, contests, and other things we have planned for you in our newsletter. But if you don't want this private information, just tell us so. We'll be sad, but we'll honor your request.
Thank you and God bless you and your health,
Have an outstanding day.
"Remember the race is not always won by the swiftest but by the person who doesn't give up."
Your health is our goal!
James and Jean Sapp
Life Plus Representatives