|Life Plus The Very Finest in Weight Loss, Health & Nutrition Supplements (Serving the Web since 1995)|
|Weight Loss Diet Supplements||Daily BioBasic Supplements||Home Business||Immune System Nutrition||The Enzymes Advantage Trail||Skin Care Beauty|
|Anti-Aging - Antioxidants||Search This Site||Digestive Supplements||Free Energy Info||Environmentally Friendly Products||Nutrition Supplements Index|
|Hot Nutrition Supplements||Energy Supplements||Heart Supplements||Brain Supplements||Health Fitness Supplements||Joint Health Supplements|
|Vitamin Home||Nutrition Pricelist||Ordering (800 Number)||Free Health News||Free Health Articles||Contact Us|
Questions - Call us Toll Free
Life Plus New Core Line Health Nutrition Supplements.
You'll Look and Feel Better - Guaranteed!
Free Information Designed to Provide you more Energy on a Daily Basis.
Learn to feel good with better health!
The following article is intended to help you improve the quality of your life, giving you abundant energy, and a higher quality of health.
ENERGY IS WHAT HEALTH IS ALL ABOUT. If we don't have adequate energy than our health suffers, we don't feel good, and we can't achieve our maximum health. Have you ever had some days when it just seemed like you had all kinds of energy you felt great and you may have wondered - "Gee why can't I have this much energy everyday?". Our energy levels come from the energy of our cells.
THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE IS DIRECTLY DEPENDENT UPON THE QUALITY OF THE LIFE OF YOUR CELLS. Our cells require three things to be healthy and provide adequate energy.
1. Oxygen - it is the source of all energy in the body. We can only live for about 2 minutes without oxygen.
3. The ability to properly eliminate their own waste.
WE WILL BE DISCUSSING HOW EACH OF THESE PROVIDES A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON OUR ENERGY LEVELS.
The Following Information Highlights the Importance of Proper Breathing and oxygen Levels.
Studies have been done on cells taken from mice in the laboratory where the amount of oxygen the cells received was reduced by 40% over a period of time. As a result some of these cells died, others weakened, still others mutated. They were than injected back into the mice and about 75% of the mice developed cancer.
Similar cells were given full oxygen and they were injected back into the other set of mice. None of these mice developed cancer.
Think About This, If You Could Provide Your Cells Adequate Oxygen. And If You Could Help Them To Properly And Rapidly Eliminate Their Wastes. Than Wouldn't You Possibly Live A Healthier, And More Active Life?
Well here is information to help you bring in more oxygen:
FIRST YOU MUST LEARN TO BREATHE PROPERLY. This may sound stupid but many people don't breath properly. Take this test - take a deep breath in. Notice if your stomach goes in or out when you inhale. Your stomach should go out when you inhale and in when you exhale. If you are not breathing in the correct fashion than you need to correct this. When you are not breathing properly you can reduce the amount of oxygen you take in by up to one/third.
TIP: GENERALLY THE MORE YOU SIT UP OR STAND UP STRAIGHT THAN THE MORE APT YOU ARE TO BREATH CORRECTLY. Now you know why your parents always told you to sit up straight. When you stand hunched over you are physically restricting the amount of oxygen you can take in.SECOND THE NUMBER 1 ITEM (besides heavy exercise) that requires the most energy in your body is SEX. CLOSE BEHIND IT IN SECOND PLACE IS DIGESTION. This is why proper digestion of food is most important.
Have you ever noticed how after you have eaten a big meal you generally feel very tired and often take a nap? Have you wondered why? This is because the brain is diverting most of your oxygen to the digestive organs. When this happens less oxygen is getting to the brain, you get tired, the brain shuts itself down, and you fall asleep.
Have you ever wondered why you can wake up in the morning after a "good" nights sleep and still feel tired? This is generally a result of the following. Our diets for the most part are terrible, we eat too much processed, sugary and fatty foods.
Because of this our digestive systems have to work extra hard to digest this food.
When our digestive systems have to work overtime our energy levels become greatly reduced as our digestive systems require this extra energy to digest food. In addition because of our poor diets and the way we combine our foods ( We will touch on this briefly later) our digestive systems sometimes work 12-14 hours to digest our food. This is often the reason we wake up tired the next day even after 7-8 hours sleep as our digestive systems our forced to work through the night to digest our food.
So what can we do about this? HOW CAN WE GIVE OURSELVES MORE ENERGY? - AN EXCELLENT QUESTION!
There are a lot of things we can do, however, there are several basic things we can do which will provide the most benefit:
1. LEARN TO EAT PROPERLY. This consists as much of what foods we shouldn't eat together as much as what foods to eat.
- For instance you shouldn't eat high protein foods like meat with heavy carbohydrate foods like potatoes, rice pasta, cereals, beans and breads at the same meal. WHY? - Because starches and proteins in a concentrated form are not compatible at the same meal. Starches have an affinity for pepsin which is needed for protein digestion. Thus meat putrefaction takes place and the starches ferment causing a souring of the stomach and the formation of gas.
THE RESULTING UNDIGESTED OR PARTIALLY DIGESTED FOOD PARTICLES CAN PUT A STRAIN UPON OUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEMS.
- Don't eat fruits with other foods, they will mix with other foods and ferment in the stomach.
- Don't eat vinegar. It contains acetic acid which has a deteriorating effect on the liver as does alcohol. Vinegar also interferes with the digestion of starch. REPLACE VINEGAR WITH LEMON JUICE WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU.
- Cut down on the use of meat - try to eat only one meal of meat per day. Meat is fatty and will clog your arteries.
- Be sure to consume a lot of fiber foods - raw fruits and vegetables, etc.
- SOLUBLE FIBER IS BENEFICIAL IN MAINTAINING ALREADY HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS AND PROMOTING CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH).
- Cut down on the use of dairy products. They create tremendous amounts of mucous in the system and are extremely fatty.
- Cut down on the use of alcohol. Alcohol damages the brain and liver cells.
2. WE MUST LEARN TO BREATH PROPERLY . Shallow "Chest breathing" results in lesser energy levels.
The best thing you can do to prevent shallow breathing and breath correctly is to sit and stand up straight. Don't slouch over.
The RICHEST BLOOD FLOW IS IN THE LOWER LUNGS. WHEN THIS AREA FAILS TO BE ADEQUATELY VENTILATED WITH AIR, WE END UP UNDER-OXYGENATED. PROPER BREATHING REQUIRES THE USE OF THE DIAPHRAGM -TAKING DEEP BREATHS.
3. THE THIRD WAY TO INCREASE YOUR ENERGY IS TO PRACTICE THE FOLLOWING BREATHING PATTERN AT LEAST 3 TIMES PER DAY!
Inhale, hold your breath and then exhale in the ratio of 1-4-2. For instance if you inhale for a count of 4 hold your breath for a count of 16 than exhale for a count of 8.
What this will do is the following: FOR YOUR BODIES CELLS TO BE HEALTHY THEY MUST BE ABLE TO EFFICIENTLY GET RID OF THEIR WASTE PRODUCTS. The two main things that kill our cells are the waste products from the cells acting as toxins to the cells and lack of proper oxygen.
Our lymph system is responsible for removing the waste products from our cells - it is the sewage system of the body. It does not have a pump to make it work like the heart. Instead it relies on the diaphragm. Dr. JACK SMITH showed through cameras looking inside the human body that when you breath in the above fashion that the diaphragm works like a vacuum for the lymph system enabling it to best remove waste products from the cells.
THE GIFT OF MAXIMUM NOURISHMENT
THE FOLLOWING EATING TIPS SHOULD PROVIDE YOU MORE ENERGY.
- Avoid the use of refined, devitalized, foods. Fresh foods are best.
- Avoid overeating any food!
- Avoid eating too great a variety of foods at one meal, as this stimulates you to overeat.
- Avoid eating when you are extremely tired or emotionally upset, as this inhibits digestion and creates fermentation.
- Do not eat when you are ill or if you are not hungry.
- Avoid eating between meals; your body can use the break to cleanse itself.
- Do not drink excesive liquids with your meals. Excessive amounts of liquids can dilute your digestive juices.
- Eat natural foods in simple combinations.
- Eat slowly and chew all foods to a liquid.
- Have a tranquil mind at mealtime.
- Whenever possible eat foods that are not strained.
- Enjoy all that you eat.
EXERCISE. THE BEST WAY TO EXERCISE TO GIVE YOU A HEALTHIER BODY FULL OF MORE ENERGY IS AEROBIC EXERCISE. AEROBIC MEANS "WITH OXYGEN".
The proper way to Aerobic exercise is as follows. You want to spend 5-10 minutes warming up. 30 minutes in exercise and than another 5-10 minutes cooling down. These three states represent the following: The warming up phase is where you raise your heart beat to 60% of capacity. During the Aerobic workout phase you raise your heartbeat to 70% of capacity (IT IS DURING THIS PHASE THAT YOU BURN FAT). Than during the cool down phase you lower your heartbeat to 55% of capacity.
NOTE: Heartbeat rates are based upon your age. Consult your doctor or medical professional.
THE BENEFITS OF AEROBIC EXERCISE ARE:
- Your lungs will operate more efficiently.
- Your blood vessels become enlarged, making them more pliable and reducing the resistance to blood flow.
- Aerobic exercise increases your blood supply, especially the red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- It produces more oxygen creating healthier body tissues.
- It does great wonders for your heart.
- It helps you to eat better, digest food better, and eliminate the wastes better.
- It helps you to sleep much better.
- It can also possibly help your mental and emotional states.
NOW IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO KEEP YOUR ARTERIES, HEART AND CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM HEALTHY.
Now what is the best way to keep our entire cardiovascular system healthy? Good question! Well there are several ways to accomplish this.
1. EAT FRUIT IN THE MORNING. Fruit contains bioflavinoids. Bioflavinoids keep the blood from thickening and clogging up the arteries.
2. GET PLENTY OF FIBER. Fiber soluble fiber in beneficial in maintaining already healthy cholesterol levels and promoting cardiovascular health.
3. CUT DOWN ON FATTY FOODS - Cut down on trans fats and animal fats as these have a tendency over time to clog arteries.
4. EAT MORE HEART HEALTHY FOODS - Oats, fruits, bran, cereals, etc.
5. TAKE A HEALTHY HEART SUPPLEMENT - Take a supplement or supplements designed specifically to support a healthy heart.
6. AEROBIC EXERCISE. - Set yourself up a good aerobic training schedule 3-4 times per week.
It is best to follow a daily regimen of health, proper eating, nutrition and exercise to maintain maximum energy and health!
Here is one possible schedule.
- Morning take a fiber product with juice. A healthy clean digestive system is a must. And fiber is especially important to keep the digestive system clean with all of the processed junk foods most people eat.
- Perform 30-40 minutes of aerobic exercise. Note: A long walk or bicycle ride would be good. Note: Don't exercise right after you eat. You of course may elect to perform this aerobic exercise later in the day.
- Take your morning nutritional supplements. Eat fruit with this, and you can continue eating fruit for the remainder of the morning.
- Have lunch - take a digestive enzymes supplement with your lunch.
- Evening meal - take a digestive enzymes supplement with your meal.
- Don't snack in the evening prior to bed or your stomach will be working during your sleep leaving you tired the next day.
- Take a super antioxidant like Proanthenols OPC 100 Daily.
Note: This is not intended to be used as medical advise - always consult your doctor for advise with health concerns, treatment, etc.
We are committed to serving you. We consider your business a honor and a trust.
SJS Health Nutrition Vitamins Page
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.