The Life Plus Heart Formula is one of the most amazing nutritional products I’ve seen in 16 years and certainly the best product I’ve seen for maintaining a healthy heart. I’ve heard over the years some pretty wonderful stories from people of how this product has really benefited them.
Important Nutrients That Enhance Cardiovascular Function
Heart Formula contains:
* Important antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene complex. These antioxidants may be useful in promoting healthy circulation by protecting LDL cholesterol from free radical attack.
* Nutrient factors involved in maintaining already healthy homocysteine levels (vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and betaine). These have been present in the formula since its original 1983 version for the purpose of supporting healthy homocysteine levels, though few people were aware of the potential significance of homocysteine until the late 1990’s!
* Additional methyl donating nutrients, including choline (tetramethyl glycine). Along with betaine (trimethylglycine), vitamin B-12, B-6, and folic acid, these nutrients produce and maintain healthy levels of S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe), which is one of the most active methyl donating compounds present in the body. Constant availability of methyl group donating compounds is crucial. In addition to maintaining healthy levels of homocysteine, they are needed to make the neurotransmitter compounds that are essential to healthy moods, and also regulate gene expression, thus helping to maintain healthy DNA structure and function.◊
* Lipotropic (helping the body process fats) factors such as choline, inositol, l-carnitine, and betaine.
* Important minerals, trace elements, and ultra-trace elements, such as magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, and vanadium.
* Proteolytic enzymes, such as bromelain, papain, trypsin, and chymotrypsin.
* Important herbs for support of healthy circulation, such as garlic, hawthorn, ginger, turmeric, and rosemary.
* Policosonol, a mixture of long chain lipid alcohols present in a variety of plants, but most often commercially derived from the waxy coating of sugar cane stalks (Saccharum officinarum L.) from which the sugar has been extracted. More recently policosonol has been commercially derived from other sources, but the bulk of clinical studies thus far have used the sugar cane derived material. A great deal of clinical trial evidence suggests that policosonol supports heart health in a variety of ways, including potent antioxidant activity, maintaining already healthy cholesterol levels, and maintaining already healthy blood platelet function.◊
* Specific sulfhydryl-containing amino acids (L-cysteine, D,L-methionine and L-taurine) that chelate and help the body remove environmental waste. The heart muscle contains large amounts of the amino acid L-taurine, which specifically supports healthy heart muscle function.
More Info – Life Plus Heart Formula – Click Here!
Life Plus Circulation Formula – Stimulate Circulation Safely and Successfully.
More products for the Heart and Cardiovascular System – Click Here!