Supports Healthy Cardiovascular System
Heart Formula is designed to support your entire cardiovascular system, including the heart, arteries and veins. It contains a unique complex of synergistic nutrients, including special vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, peptides, specific phytonutrients, and herbal extracts, which provide unparalleled support for the heart and circulatory system.* Healthy circulation is important to every cell in the body.
In order to nourish, oxygenate, and remove waste from our cells, we need a healthy heart, and flexible veins and arteries. Heart Formula is a leading-edge product designed to assist your circulatory system in supporting all of the cells and organs in your body.*
Supports the Entire Cardiovascular System
Heart Formula is scientifically formulated to support the entire cardiovascular system, including the heart, veins, and arteries, based upon the latest scientific information. Its roots are in a physician-formulated product, that has continually evolved since we introduced it in 1983.
Good cardiovascular function is extremely important to overall health because oxygen and nutrients needed by the trillions of cells in the body are delivered by the bloodstream, and likewise, the waste products of metabolism are carried away to the cleansing organs by the bloodstream. Heart Formula's nutrients also aid in the maintenance of healthy blood pressure.*
Important Nutrients That Enhance Cardiovascular Function
Heart Formula contains:
- Important antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene complex. These antioxidants may be useful in promoting healthy circulation by protecting LDL cholesterol from free radical attack.*
- Nutrient factors involved in maintaining already healthy homocysteine levels (vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and betaine).* These have been present in the formula since its original 1983 version for the purpose of supporting healthy homocysteine levels, though few people were aware of the potential significance of homocysteine until the late 1990s!
- Additional methyl donating nutrients, including choline (tetramethyl glycine). Along with betaine (trimethylglycine), vitamin B-12, B-6, and folic acid, these nutrients produce and maintain healthy levels of S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe), which is one of the most active methyl donating compounds present in the body. Constant availability of methyl group donating compounds is crucial. In addition to maintaining healthy levels of homocysteine, they are needed to make the neurotransmitter compounds that are essential to healthy moods, and also regulate gene expression, thus helping to maintain healthy DNA structure and function.*
- Lipotropic (helping the body process fats) factors such as choline, inositol, l-carnitine, and betaine.
- Important minerals, trace elements, and ultra-trace elements, such as magnesium, selenium, copper and manganese.
- Proteolytic enzymes, such as bromelain, papain, trypsin, and chymotrypsin.
- Important herbs for support of healthy circulation, such as garlic, ginger, turmeric, root curcuminoids, Japanese knotweed ( Polygonum cuspidatum ) and rosemary.*
- Policosonol, a mixture of long chain lipid alcohols present in a variety of plants, but most often commercially derived from the waxy coating of sugar cane stalks (Saccharum officinarum L.) from which the sugar has been extracted. More recently policosonol has been commercially derived from other sources, but the bulk of clinical studies thus far have used the sugar cane derived material. A great deal of clinical trial evidence suggests that policosonol supports heart health in a variety of ways, including potent antioxidant activity, maintaining already healthy cholesterol levels, and maintaining already healthy blood platelet function.*
- Specific sulfhydryl-containing amino acids (L-cysteine, L-methionine and Taurine) that chelate and help the body remove environmental waste. The heart muscle contains large amounts of the amino acid Taurine, which specifically supports healthy heart muscle function.*
It is this broad spectrum and specific combination of nutrients that provide such extraordinary support for a healthy cardiovascular system, that have made Heart Formula such an outstanding product for so many years.
Heart Formula contains over 40 distinct nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, peptides, specific phytonutrients, and herbs, as well as the exclusive Life Plus PhytoZyme base which provides concentrates from over 30 specially selected fruit, vegetable and herbal sources.
Together, Heart Formula, as part of a diet of whole foods that is low in saturated and unhealthy trans fats*, high in fruits, vegetables, fiber, quality protein, essential fats, and clean water, plus an active lifestyle, can help you be heart healthy for life!
Heart Formula Cardiovascular Support Page
Life Plus Products with the Power of Cold Processing and Active Enzymes.