"weight management? - now this is more like it!"
"7 great solutions to weight loss problems to help you lose weight!"
weight loss protein diet solution -Foods high in protein include meats (chicken breast and turkey are low in fat), milk and dairy products (skim milk and reduced fat dairy products are low in fat), soybeans and fish. Soybeans contain about 40 percent protein. Meat contains about 20 percent. If you are looking for an easy to take very high quality protein solution, than 2 excellent products are AminoLyze, and Super Shake. Click Here for More information!
Get more protein and save money on high protein weight loss products. Click here for savings.
weight loss diet solution for drinking more water! - Carry a little sport bottle at all times. If you feel hungry, take a drink. This works great, for example, when you're at your desk or computer, as it helps to curb your appetite.
Note: Here is another tip to burn more calories. Drink Ice Water - You'll burn around 123 calories every time you drink a glass of ice water. That's what it takes for your body to warm the water to 98.6 degrees.
weight loss diet solution for eating more fiber! - Generally speaking, fiber is not digested or absorbed, as it tends to be resistant to digestion by intestinal enzymes. Dietary fiber is categorized as one of two types: "soluble" and "insoluble." It is estimated that 65 to 75% of dietary fiber in our diet is "insoluble."
The soluble fibers form a gel-like consistency in water and are found in foods like beans, corn, oats, barley, peas, Brussels sprouts, lentils, carrots, cabbage, okra, apricots, prunes, dates, blackberries, cranberries, seeds, apples, bananas, citrus fruits, psyllium, certain gums and seaweed, to name a few. Insoluble fiber may be found in bran (the outer covering of corn, oats, rice, wheat), whole grains (corn, barley, rice, wheat, oats), cereals, edible skins of fruits and vegetables, celery, brown rice, and some vegetables.
If you have trouble eating all of these foods to get all of your necessary fiber everyday, than there are a couple of easy solutions. There are a couple of great fiber products which can give you all the necessary fiber everyday plus more. These are Colon Formula - Click here and Daily BioBasics - Click here.
alternative snack weight loss diet solution - Don't keep junk food snacks around the house. These will kill your weight loss diet program. Eat healthy snacks like carrots, celery-even beef jerky. Avoid eating lots of fruit, which are high in carbohydrates; reasonable quantities are okay. Unless you have a diet which mostly consists of fruits and vegetables.
weight loss diet solution for lack of physical exercise. - Often the big problem here (no pun intended), is that people will make this big resolution that they are going to go to the gym and exercise for 30 - 60 minutes everyday. Then guess what after 1-2 weeks they quit. This is because they are setting themselves up for failure by making the task too hard. Once they fail they lose confidence, give up, and thus stop their exercise program.
The solution is simply to start out slowly with a simple activity. It may be walking down to the end of your driveway and back. It may be one sit-up a day. The key is to make your goal so simple that you just know you can do it without fail. The key here is you want to keep up this habit for at least 21 days so a positive habit starts to form. After 21 days of doing something a habit will start to form and you can then slowly increase your activity.
You will feel good about yourself, because you will have been successful at keeping your commitment, you will have more energy and you will notice the pounds coming off.
weight loss -diet solution for lack of good nutrition. - The solution is simply to start eating at least 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables each day - minimum, plus reduce your intake of fast, processed and junk food, or click here for a simple alternative.
weight loss -diet solution for altering eating techniques to reduce calorie intake! - Here are some great techniques which you can use to reduce your calorie consumption:
- Use small plates and eating utensils. You will feel that you have eaten more, because the portions will look bigger. This will reinforce your mental perception of eating a "full plate."
- Slow down your eating pace every way you can. For instance, if you are right-handed, eat with your left and vice versa. Put your fork down after each bite and don't pick it up until you have completely swallowed the last bite.
- Chew every bite at least thirty times. Your food will taste better and you will be much more satisfied. Don't swallow until all the flavor is gone from of each bite.
- Brush your teeth after every meal. You will be less tempted to eat if you do. Brush and floss after your evening meal; many people agree this helps avoid late-night cravings for snacks.
- Use visualization. Picture yourself as you would like to be, and focus on that picture as often as possible. Find an old photo that you like of yourself when you were thinner. Have copies made and put one in your purse or wallet, on the refrigerator door, at your desk, on the bathroom mirror and anywhere you can think of to help you visualize your new, thinner self.
- Above all-WRITE IT DOWN. Keep an eating diary. Carry a piece of paper folded up or an index card in your pocket, purse or wallet and write down everything you eat during the day. Look up the foods in a reference book at home in the evening and add up the calories actually consumed. This is a great learning tool. You don't have to do this all the time, but it's good to do during the early stages and when you plateau.
You can try it the hard way or - Click here for information on some great weight loss products.