OTHER INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Vitamin e (D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate; from Soy), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Carbonate, Lemon Bioflavonoids, PhytoZyme proprietary blend (Bromelain, Papain, Alfalfa, Parsley, and vegetable and fruit concentrates from Blueberry, Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower, Kale, Asparagus, Beet, Chili Pepper, Green Bean, Pea, Sweet Potato, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Snow Pea, Tomato, Watercress, Zucchini, Lima Beans, Mushroom, Banana, Cantaloupe, Cranberry, Guava, Lemon, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pineapple and Grapefruit). alcium Citrate, Inositol, Silica, niacin (nicotinamide), Lecithin (Soy), Manganese Gluconate, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Soy Isoflavones extract, Hesperidin Complex, Bilberry Fruit extract, Kelp ( Ascophyllum nodosum Le Jol.) Whole Plant, Rutin, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Borate Decahydrate, PABA, Acerola Fruit extract, Alfalfa Leaf, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Parsley Leaf, Rose Hips (Dog Rose; Rosa canina L.) Fruit, eleuthero ( Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. et Maxim.) Maxim.) Root extract, Watercress Leaf, Preformed Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Thiamin (Vitamin B-1), Lutein extract, Chromium Picolinate, Lycopene extract, Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene), Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K-1 (Phytomenadione), Vitamin D-3 (Cholecalciferol), and Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin).
DIRECTIONS: Three tablets, two times a day.
CAUTION: Contains preformed Vitamin A. Women trying to conceive or those pregnant should not consume more than 10,000 IU of preformed Vitamin A per day from both supplements and the diet together.
As with all dietary supplements, consult your physician prior to taking if you are pregnant attempting to become pregnant, breast-feeding, or taking prescription medications.
Formulated in the exclusive PhytoZyme base of plant enzymes for bioavailability and over 30 synergistic fruit, vegetable and herbal concentrates for "extra" phytonutrient cofactors.
Allergy Information: This product contains soy-based lecithin, isoflavones, and vitamin E, and is processed in the same facility that processes products containing fish/shellfish, soy and dairy.
This product was not Tested on Animals.
Suitable for Vegans.
1. Curhan GC, Willett WC, Rimm EB, Stampfer MJ. A prospective study of dietary calcium and other nutrients and the risk of symptomatic kidney stones. N Engl J Med
2. Strause, Saltman, Smith, et al. Spinal bone loss in postmenopausal women supplemented with calcium and trace minerals. Journal of Nutrition 1994;124:1060-1064.
3. Lobo A, Naso A, Arheart K, et al. Reduction of homocysteine levels in coronary artery disease by low-dose folic acid combined with vitamins B6 and B12. Am J Cardiol 1999;83:821–5.1993;328:833–8.
4. Naska A, Vasdekis VG, Trichopoulou A, et al. Fruit and Vegetable Availability Among Ten European Countries: How does it compare with the five-a-day recommendation? DAFNE I and II projects of the European Commission. Br J Nutr 2000 Oct;84(4):549-56.
5. McKay DL, Perrone G, Rasmussen H, Dallal G, Hartman W, Cao G, Prior RL, Roubenoff R, Blumberg JB. The effects of a multivitamin/mineral supplement on micronutrient status, antioxidant capacity, and cytokine production in healthy older adults consuming a fortified diet. J Am Coll Nutr 2000;19:613-621.
6. Shneider AB. [Stereometric evaluation of the myocardial cardiomyocyte-capillary ratio in emotional and pain-induced stress after administration of thiamine and nicotinamide]. [Article in Russian] Kardiologiia 1989 Apr;29(4):97-9.